Annual Sustaining Membership to ATN
For parents, extended family members, caregivers, students, and concerned friends.
Annual Sustaining Memberships include all of the benefits of the Individual Basic Membership, PLUS:
- Printed subscription and electronic copy of ATN’s Connections Journal (three times per year)
- Online access to 24/7/365 peer support. (Support groups are only available for parents/caregivers and teachers – to assure their privacy)
- Access to online archives library, including 10+ years of our newsletters and other member-only benefits.
- Discounts on trainings and products.
- Access to members-only chats/webinars.
- Recognition in ATN’s Annual Report as someone who financial contributions help to build the VOICE for traumatized children and families.
Please consider a donation to our ATN Membership Scholarship so everyone has access to ATN’s support!