2020 CTSS Conference Exhibitor Information
Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Information
The Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. (ATN) is hosting our 3rd National Conference for Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools to give all educators – teachers, administrators and school personnel – as well as other child-serving professionals, community leaders and parents an opportunity to explore the importance of trauma-informed care for in schools and other child-serving environments. Through the ACEs studies and neurological research, we now know how significantly early trauma impacts a child’s ability to learn and develop and the importance of addressing the complexities of childhood trauma in schools.
February 16-18, 2020
265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Purchase Exhibits Here
- Choose your Exhibitor Level from Prospectus (link above) or table below.
- Download and complete Exhibitor Registration FORM. Also listed above.
- EMail form to Julie Wooten OR mail to address on form.
- Pay using the portal found below OR mail a check to address on form.
Note: Exhibit hall placement will be assigned by date payment is received.
Other Exhibitor Info:
- Exhibit space is assigned by our exhibits manager and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Set up is Sunday, Feb 16 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm EST. All exhibits must be in place by 1:00 pm, Sunday, February 16.
- All exhibits must be dismantled by 3:30 pm EST on Tues., Feb 18.
- Additional people from your organization who are only staffing the exhibit (not attending sessions or eating meals) are free, but must register, please contact Julie Wooten to give the name of the staff member and obtain a code.
- Additional people from your organization who work the exhibit and wish to attend our Conference sessions and/or participate in the breakfast, lunch, and snacks must purchase a Conference ticket HERE.
- Information on shipping, electricity and other exhibiting details will be emailed to registered exhibitors.
Sponsors: Looking to Be More Visible to our 1,800 Attendees?
CTSS2020 will be attended by more educators than ever before! Over 91% of our attendees are actively working in k-12 grades in schools. Nearly half of our attendees are the administrators and principals who make purchasing decisions for their districts. Being visible at this conference is the premiere way to let schools know about your trauma-informed programs and products. Sponsorship packages include exhibit space, advertising and opportunities to be very visible throughout the conference – and can be customized to meet your needs. Contact Jules Wooten to learn more.
Please Note: Hotel rooms will sell out in Atlanta during our Conference Dates.