2018 National Conference Exhibitor Information
National Conference for Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools
Both application and payment must be received to guarantee exhibit.
Send completed form to us via one of these methods:
USPS: Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc., PO Box 79181, North Dartmouth, MA 02747
1) Pay here using Buy Now Button
Mail payment within 10 days of form submission. Make payment to Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc., PO Box 79181, North Dartmouth, MA 02747. $450 for table only. $700 for table and conference attendance for 1 designated person.
Discounted exhibit space is available to presenters at our conference. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Hotel Rates Available while the rooms last!
- Exhibit Space Fee: $450.00 per table. Exhibit space includes (1) skirted table and (2) chairs.
- Access to wi-fi is included (free).
- Access to electricity is available through the Washington Hilton and is not included in the Exhibitor Fee. A link to purchase electricity can be found on form.
- Two (2) continental breakfasts are included for one (1) designated representative.
- One (1) designated representative can attend entire conference (workshop, meals, etc) plus have exhibit space for discounted total of $700.
- Set up is Sunday, Feb 18 from 4:00-6:00 pm EST. All exhibits must be in place by 7:30 am EST, Mon. Feb 19. You may want your exhibit in place by 6 pm Sunday for our evening reception.
- All exhibits must be dismantled by 5 pm EST on Tues., Feb 20.
Exhibitor Agreement to be signed when registering:
- Exhibit Space Assignments: Specific location and/or exhibit space assignments will be made at the discretion of the Conference Organizer. The Conference Organizer reserves the right to preview and approve Exhibitor material before the Conference and/or require that materials be removed from the exhibit space if it is deemed that the materials are inappropriate for the Conference.
- Primary Contact or Exhibit Representative (if different from primary contact): The Primary Contact will name one(1) individual as its duly authorized Exhibit Representative, to have charge of the exhibit, and whom accepts and assumes responsibility for such representative (or alternate) being in attendance at the designated exhibit space throughout the duration of the Conference.
- Hold Harmless Clause: Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. (ATN) and its employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental changes or fines and attorneys’ fees arising out of or caused by the Exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or part thereof. Exhibitor carries full responsibility of any insurance coverage and recognizes that the Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. will not have insurance obligations to the Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor acknowledges that there will be no security guards provided by either ATN or the hotel in the exhibit hall/concourse area throughout the conference and takes full responsibility for attending to and/or securing property of the Exhibitor at all times.
- Access to electricity is available through the Washington Hilton and is not included in the Exhibitor Fee. The link to ordering electricity is: https://washingtonhilton.boomerecommerce.com/Pages/Security/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fPages%2fEvent%2fEventHome.aspx%3fE%3d185&E=185. You must register as a new user on the Hilton site and then search for conference either by ATN name or by Feb 18-20 date to order electricity. Remember that internet access is available for all attendees/exhibitors for free throughout the conference.
- Cancellations must be made in writing (email is fine) to the Conference Exhibitor Manager. If notification is received on or before 5:00 pm EST on January 15, 2018, 50% of the exhibitor space fee will be refunded. Cancellation requests after 5:00 pm EST on January 15, 2018 obligates exhibitor to full payment of the space and forfeiture of all monies paid. No refunds will be made after 5:00 pm EST on January 15, 2018. All refunds will be made by check.
- Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. shall not be liable, either financially or otherwise, in the event that the conference is cancelled, postponed, or relocated on account of fire, strikes, government regulations, casualties, acts of God, or other causes beyond the control of the Attachment & Trauma Network, Inc. In the event that an act of God requires the conference to be cancelled, exhibitor space fees are non-refundable.